Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Stitching Days

Yes... I know I have been a very bad blooger!

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege to go to the Knowledge and Needles open house.  I met some extreamy nice people, especially Dani, Christin, Rebecca, Kathy, Ann and Beatrice.... I know there are more, but I am extreamly bad with names, so I am very sorry.

A few days after, I decided to start my Blackstone Fantasy Garden.  Here is where I was after one night
While at Ann's, I was invited to attend Kathy's stitching weekend, which was this weekend.
I am so glad I went!  I worked a little bit on the wedding sampler, but after an AMAZING lunch, I decided to pull out blackstone.  I worked on it for the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday.
I am so glad I decided to be brave and attend the open house at Knowledge and Needles... I have met some truly amazing women, whom I can't wait to get to know even more as I attend more outings.  I have been invited to another one in October, which I am planning on attending.
As for Blackstone here is my progress pic after my 2 days of stitching (sorry the pic isn't the best)
Again, thanks to the girls for including me and for inspiring me to want to stitch more often!

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Stitching looks good - glad you were able to attend and make new friends!

Rebecca (AKA - Rebel In Ontario) said...

I'm glad you were brave and attended the day at Ann's as well! It was wonderful seeing you at Kathy's and I can't wait for a whole weekend in October! BFG will stitch up beautifully...and I hope you finish the bride and groom as well, they are stunning.

Beatrice said...

I found you through my followers on my blog...We had such a good time and it was so nice to have met you.
Your Blackstone is lookin' gooood.
See you again soon!