Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Progress on BFG

I think I have done pretty well over the past week.

I finished the brown border friday night















I have now started filling in the green part.  This is my first attempt at using hand-dyed floss, but I think I am getting the hang of it.


















Well I woke up this morning with a very sore neck, and after 2 muscle relaxers today I think It is finally settling down.  Not 100% but much better....SO..... time to stitch! lol

Hope everyone has a great week

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Your doing great on BFG. Yep, you've got the hang of hand dyed. Glad your neck is doing better. I am having the same issues and it makes stitching difficult. Annoying!

Carolyn NC said...

Definitely great progress!

AnnMcD said...

It's looking great Bonnie!

Bonnie Brown said...

Thanks Guys!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Bonnie its looking fantastic! After this you'll be hooked on hand dyed floss!