Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Totally Useless SAL + small update

I did manage to get a bit of stitching done on the weekend, but have not taken any pics yet.
Sunday I pulled Blair's dragon out again and am doing okay with it.  I also planned my contribution for Beatrice's RR.   Hopefully I will have some pics later this week.

My new course has started this week as well - Economics.  This course shouldn't require as much time as the last one since there are not any assignments, but there will still be a big exam in March.

Yesturday I noticed that Daffycat is taking over the TUSAL.  If you are interested in joining or learning more about it, check out this post.  Basically you keep an ORT container of some type and post a pic on the new moon.  Do it every one (13 this year) and you could win a prize.  I signed up last year through another blog, but only got the first few in :(  Hopefully I will do better with this, as I already see a few familiar faces that have signed up.

Hope everyone has a great week
Bonnie

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out Bonnie!

I'll keep a wet noodle handy in case you slack off =]