Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

The ABC's of me

I noticed this on Dani's and Kathy's blogs and thought I would give this a try

A - Age: 32 - but turning 33 this spring

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Any kind of cleaning - but REALLY hate doing the bathroom.

D - Dog's name: I actually have 2 cats named Leonard and Sheldon (named from The Big Bang Theory).  I did fall in love with a little puppy who was named Peru at the time.  He has since gone to his forever home and is now called Bullover's Green Hornet - Kato.  Check out tag "Puppy Peru" if you want to check out his pic.

E - Essential start of the day item:  Probably a shower.

F - Favorite color: Probably Green, but changes from time to time.

G - Gold or Silver: Definitely Gold

H - Height: between 5'2 and 5'3 I think

I - Instruments you play: Took Piano as a kid and played Clarinet in High School.  Nothing at the moment though.

J - Job: Accounting analyst

K - Kids: Don't have any kids yet - but hope too some day.  I do consider my cats my kids at the moment though... they even have their own room - which they never clean!

L - Living arrangements:  I live in a small 1.5 storey home with my husband of 5 yrs and my 2 cats.

M - Music you love: Most music except for really old country - but there are a few of those songs I can tollerat in the right environment.

N - Nicknames: BonBon and a few others that my hubby has given me that are not appropriate for this blog.

O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Not yet*Knock on wood*

P - Pet Peeve: Its a Monday... so way to many to include today.

Q - Quote from a movie: May the Force be with you - Hubby has turned me into a geek ;)

R - Right handed or left: Right handded

S - Siblings: Little brother whom I don't talk to very much at the moment.

T - Time you wake up: 6:20am but felt earlier.

U - Underwear: Always wear - usually cotton

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussle sprouts would be a big dislike, but there are a few others.

W - Workout Style: Um not really sure what I do is actually a style.  I wanted to start going to gym in the morning with my hubby, but he was since since the beginning of the year... hopefully I can get up tomorrow morning when he returns.

X - X-rays you've had: dental and one before I started going to the Chiropractor... that's it I think.

Y - Yummy food you make: I make a few things that I really like - but can't think of anything in particular at the moment.

Z - The best place to visit: I love to visit with my Stitching friends!!

No comments: