Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo 2011

Last year I attempted what I thought was the impossible, and due to one cute little puppy I failed.  So after seeing Dani post on her blog, I thought what the heck... why not try again!

From 2010: So for the month of November, I am going to attempt to blog everyday. Consider this your warning - it may be short & sweet, may only be a picture, and it might not be stitching related. I will try my best however to make it interesting. I may include some history, or a review of a tv show just to make things interesting. One thing I will not do - post my CGA notes - I won't bore you with them!! :)

For 2011, it will pretty much the same.  I now have a mobile app for blogging, so hopefully you will get more pictures than useless holidays or nonsense.

Check out the badge on my page and click on it if you want more info or would like to join in on the fun!




No comments: