Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November

Well I did it.  With this post I have posted everyday in November and managed to complete NaBloPoMo.
Thank you so much for bearing with me :)
 
Today I was off from work and had a study day.  Exam is tomorrow night...

So for today, I am just going to show how my Cirque has progressed through this crazy month

CdCx - November 4, 2011

CdCx - November 30, 2011
Well I doubt I will blog tomorrow with final cram session and then the actual exam.
Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Cleejoow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cleejoow said...

you're like a super speedy stitcher! great progress! the end is near ;)

(deleted my previous post because of huge spelling mistake ;))

AnnMcD said...

Wow Bonnie... what progress! You are nearly finsihed. Way to go.

Beatrice said...

Yes that is great progress.
Good luck with the exam!!!!

Rebecca (AKA - Rebel In Ontario) said...

Wow! Looking great! I hope your exam goes well and you get a great mark!

Dee said...

Wow! You stitched A LOT! The colors are simply beautiful!

Bea said...

That is fabulous progress Bonnie. And it is gorgeous.