Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sabrina

Tonight was another study night.  Exam is less than 2 weeks away.

About half an hour ago Leonard decided that I had enough reading for one night and proceded to sit in my lap, on my text book.  Tried to get a pic, but of course he moved to quickly.

I was talking to  Christin about WIPS and I meantioned to her about the Wipocolypse.  I know it is coming up to that time when I need to post my WIPS that I want to get done before the end of the world ;)
I then realized that I have not posted a pic of Sabrina.  I actually have no idea when I started it now :(
I know it was before October 3rd though as that is the first mentioned here.

So here it is... a pic of Sabrina where it stands tonight.  This will be added to the 2012 WIP list.

Sabrina (Mirabillia)  as of Nov 22'11

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Good luck with your exams, Bonnie!!