Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

A to Z

I have seen this on a few blogs over the past month, and thought I would do it as well.
If you want to know more about me, read on... if not, I promise to have a stitching related post soon.
A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom and doing dishes

D. Dogs: None, but I do have 2 cats named Leonard and Sheldon

E. Essential start to your day: Not sure if it is essential, but I usually check my email.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Definitely Gold

H. Height: 5' 2"

I. Instruments you play: Played clarinet in High School.  Also took piano lessons when I was younger

J. Job title: Analyst (in an accoutning firm)

K. Kids: none yet, but consider by cats my kids

L. Live: Small town, Ontario Canada

M. Make of car: Nissan Sentra

N. Nicknames: BonBon and a few from Hubby I won't repeat here

O. Overnight hospital stays: None *knock on wood*

P. Pet peeves: would rather not say at the moment

Q. Quote from a movie: May the force be with you

R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, 2 brother-in-laws

T. Time You Wake Up: Weekdays it is between 6:30 and 6:45 am.  Weekends, depends on what I have planned, but usually before 9am

U. Underwear: Always wear.  Can't remember colour today

V. Vegetable you hate: asparagus, brussel sprouts, mushrooms

W. What makes you run late: Looking for keys

X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental and x-rays before I started getting chiropractic treatments

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken brushetta, Chili, a few others

Z. Zoo animal: I like a lot of them, Tigers, Lions, Giraffe's etc.

No comments: