Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

WIPocalypse 2012 starting pics

December 31st is here.  I guess it is time to show how what many WIP's look like as I prepare for WIPocalypse.

My new start for 2012 will be the 4 seasons mandalas by Ink Circles


I also am going to add Baroque by Ink Circles and Spring Quakers to my new starts.  Spring Quakers is ready to go, but I still need to pick out fabric and thread for Baroque.

The following are the WIP's I'm also including, but not in any particular order. 

Magnificent Dragon - also known as Blair's stupid dragon

The bramble and the rose - Ink Circles

Fireweed - Ink Circles

Fish City

Magic Evening - Heaven and Earth

Sabrina - Mirabilia

The Castle - Teresa Wentzler
On a side note, I received a lot of comments about the size and and quantity of my WIP's for the WIPocalypse.  With work and school, I have no intention to get them all done this year.  I am mearly keeping all my options open.  I would be very happy to get one new and one WIP completed!

In a few minutes I am off to my mom's for a dinner.  I hope to not be to long today as I would like to get back to Sabrina.  I am also doing a Harry Potter Marathon until and after the CDN/US junior hockey game tonight
GO CANADA GO!!

Well this is probably going to be my last post of the year.  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe night, whatever you decide to do!

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your work on your wips. Happy New Year.

Stitchabilities said...

Grea selection, look forward to seeing them grow in 2012

Adrienne said...

I am a huge Ink Circles fan and I can't wait to see how your projects progress!! Sabrina is gorgeous to and is on my "to do" list eventually.

Good luck with all of it and I look forward to following along!

Happy New Year!

Faith... said...

Love the Ink Circles! That is on my wishlist.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New Year Bonnie! Yes you do have a lot of good sized projects on the go!!!

You should throw in a small project in there just to make yourself feel good for finishing it!

Unknown said...

Wow, so many great options...however do you decide what to pull out and work on?