Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Nothing to show + reminder

Well this has been the last full week of "tax season" in Canada.  I can't complain too much as I actually haven't done a tax return for work this year.. a few for friends but that is it!  But, this doesn't mean I haven't been doing over time... I have TONS of corporate year end work to do and even with April 30th looming, this doesn't end.  One nice thing though... tomorrow will be my last Saturday to work.

I have felt very tired this week and have not actually put needle to fabric since Sunday.  I hope to change this tomorrow after work.  Tonight hubby is taking me for a belated birthday dinner.  Hopefully I will have a picture to show you on Sunday of some work to summer.

Reminder - my giveaway end Saturday night.. if you haven't commented yet please do.  It was on the post before this one :)

Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tax Season never really ends, does it? I know that even though it ended for me on April 17th, I will still be busy throughout most of the year. In fact, I'm still trying to catch up on everything that I couldn't get done during the season.

I hope you get some rest and relaxation!