Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

All Spark

As I told you in my last post, Christin came for a visit last weekend.  On the Saturday we made a side trip after visit to a local store call Primitive Designs.  If you are in my area, you should consider checking it out.  It has some very interesting products!  If you are a long time reader of my blog, you will recall I did a photo shoot there with the Northumberland Photography club.

There was a VERY important reason for this stop though... There was something new to see at the store
ROBOTS!!

Hope you enjoy these pics!

At the end of the day, one shall stand, one shall fall!!

To show just how big this guy is, here is my husband posing.

And here is Christin (R)  and I
The other Robot guarding the store, again with hubby posing  ;)
 We also took a look inside as we were told they have more sculptures!




Might have to go back and see if this guy is still there!

3 comments:

Hilde said...

Coolest things ever. They're made out of car parts and door knobs according to the paper.

Kathy A. said...

OMG Bonnie. My grandson's would love it. Hope they are still there in the spring so I can take them there!

Joysze said...

Wow!! Those robots are awesome!! Hubby would so love to see them in person. :D