Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Photohunt - Hand

When I saw the theme for this week I was a little stumped and starting looking through my pics.  Then I remembered by trip to St. Anne de Beaupre just outside of Quebec City.  Even with a sprained ankle I decided to do the stations of the cross.  Being that I am not Catholic, I thought it is something I might not get the chance to do again.  Many pics of that stations showed hands, and I decided to go with this one...

Station 8 - Jesus speaks to the women of Jerusalem

7 comments:

Bea said...

I like your choice - very good picture.

Anonymous said...

That's where my hubbys family is from isn't the cathedral beautiful. You should see Christmas eve mass there!

Karyn said...

Beautiful!
What a perfect choice :)
Hugs
Ma

Hilde said...

A great sculture and a lovely photo.

Hilde said...

ooops....sculpture.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great shot Bonnie!

Joysze said...

Love this picture, Bonnie.