Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Retreat 2012

Warning - Picture Heavy

This weekend I attended the annual Fall Retreat hosted by Ann of Knowledge and Needles

I arrived around noon on Friday.  Unloaded the car, set up my stitching area, and then made my pot-luck contribution in a crock-pot.

I got lots of stitching done, especially on Blair's Dragon

Top was Saturday morning
Bottom is Saturday evening
This was my 4th year at the fall retreat, and my third participating in the ornament exchange.
Here are lots of pics of the ornaments that were in the exchange.

 Ornament created by me - Front
Ornament created by me - Back

The ornament I received
Created by Nan
Some of the other ornaments that were created





There was a total of 18 of us that attended.  Here are some pics of some of these stitchers doing what they do best.
Barb and Sheila deep in discussion

Joyce

Debbie working on her bottles

Clare

Ann stitching away and Sylvia trying to hide from the camera

Bernice and Judy

It was a great weekend.  Can't wait until my next retreat, which will be in January!

7 comments:

Bea said...

Looks like a lovely group of stitchers. And such beautiful ornaments. A great way to spend a weekend.

Beatrice said...

Great post Bonnie ..we had a blast!

Kathy A. said...

Looks like a wonderful time hon. The pictures are great. The ornaments are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

What fun. so many different ornaments, I always try to match the ornament with the personality of the stitcher. Yours is beautiful.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Had a great time!!!!

sharine said...

Beautiful stitching:)

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful ornaments.