Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Theme-a-licious - November 2012

I have been looking at Heather's blog for a few months now and have often thought about participating in the Theme-a-licious. This month was perfect!


It was Nail it November - What's lying around that's so close to being finished you can't stand it anymore? Get to it and finish it!

I thought the dragon would fit perfectly into this months theme.. But I didn't get it finished. I did however make good progress

Before


After




Next up is Delightful December - The holidays are a time for relaxing...at least, that's the theory! No stress here...work on whatever you want and enjoy!

I still plan on working on the dragon and maybe finish up Snow White. My next course has started so I will be going back to less stitching time. I do have the week between Christmas and New Years off, so hopefully will gets lots done!

Heather also told me she is planning on continuing Theme-a-licious in 2013!! :)

Also, with this post I have successfully completed NaBloPoMo, and have posted every day this month! YAH ME!!! Thanks for putting up with me :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Dragon looks great Well done on completing NaBloPoMo.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Woot! Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo!!!

sharine said...

Well done on posting everyday!

Bea said...

Bonnie, these two photos really show how much you've gotten done on Dragon.

And well done on posting every day!

Faith... said...

WOW - that dragon looks spectacular! Great stitching

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo. I'm glad I didn't try to tackle it. I couldn't even READ all my blogs this month, much less post to my own every day.

BAD November. Here's to a better December.

Siobhán said...

Fantastic progress on your WIP!

Lynn said...

Dragon is looking good! You're really making progress. Hope you can manage to find some stitching time during the holidays.

geeky Heather said...

WOO HOO! So glad you're joining me! =) And congrats on finishing NaBloPoMo!