Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

WIPocolypse Dec'12

Another month has come and gone... Where the heck did this month go? No wait where has this year gone??
I looked back to my November post and appears I haven't really done much other than the dragon this month.

Smaug - Blair's dragon before



Smaug after



The only other thing to share was my finish on Snow White. I finished it into a big ornament and it is currently on my door at work



I was also a bad girl this month and had a new start.
I will share that at another time :)
I have signed up for Wipocalypse for 2013. If you haven't already you should sign up! This year comes with optional themes as well! Here a link so you don't have to look it up http://measi.net/measiblog/2013-wipocalypse/2013-wipocalypse-faq/
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Blair's dragon is coming along beautifully!

Kathy A. said...

Great progress on Blair's dragon. Pretty little ornament finish. I like the monochramatic design.

Lianne said...

Smaug is coming along beautifully!

I hope you have been enjoying the holidays.

Bea said...

That is excellent progress over the month. Smaug looks wonderful.

Great ornament. Offices can always use some Christmas cheer.

Karen said...

Blair's Dragon is really coming along! I love your Snow White ornament too! :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Smaug is looking awesome. And your finishing is lovely.