Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

February 2013 Goals

This post is a few days late.  I had an assignment to work on on Saturday and just vegged and stitched a bit on Sunday.

First, a recap of my goals from January 2013


1) Finish (hopefully) Blair's Dragon - NOPE!  Did work on it though

2) Start AAN's Maple leaf as a SAL with my Travelling Stitcherhood friends - Yes and I finished it!

3) Start Drawn Thread's Sampler Gameboard with the Superstar Serial Starters and Divine Disciplined Diva's on Facebook - Yes I did start it.

4) Start and finish an ornament for the Ornament SAL - YES! and I actually did 2!



Goals for February 2013
1) Work on Blair's Dragon

2) Start Belle's Lettres by Gigi R "B" witht the SSS/DDD group on Facebook

3) Stitch an ornament.

Not too many this month, as I have to be smart.  My Tax exam is at the beginning of March.

What goals have you set for this month?

4 comments:

sharine said...

Good luck with your goals. My goal is to have a big finish but I think it might take longer then a month;)

Shelly said...

My goals include having two WIP finishes this month, and two ornament finishes. Nice job on your goals for January!

Karen said...

I'd like to stitch an ornament or two this month and just make more progress on my larger projects. Maybe get some of the smaller things crossed off my list for my goals for 2013.

Good luck with your tax exam! Hopefully you manage to get some stitching time in between studying.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sounds like you're being reasonable with what you want to accomplish in Feb!