This post is a few days late. I had an assignment to work on on Saturday and just vegged and stitched a bit on Sunday.
First, a recap of my goals from January 2013
1) Finish (hopefully) Blair's Dragon - NOPE! Did work on it though
2) Start AAN's Maple leaf as a SAL with my Travelling Stitcherhood friends - Yes and I finished it!
3) Start Drawn Thread's Sampler Gameboard with the Superstar Serial Starters and Divine Disciplined Diva's on Facebook - Yes I did start it.
4) Start and finish an ornament for the Ornament SAL - YES! and I actually did 2!
Goals for February 2013
1) Work on Blair's Dragon
2) Start Belle's Lettres by Gigi R "B" witht the SSS/DDD group on Facebook
3) Stitch an ornament.
Not too many this month, as I have to be smart. My Tax exam is at the beginning of March.
What goals have you set for this month?