Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nutcracker

I am attempting to do a rotation again. Rotation 1.0 did not go so well. Rotation 2.0 is going better so far. Last night was the end of my 2nd project.

The first WIP I worked on was my HAED.
I am not sure if this is where I started, but I think it is.



And here is an after pic



The 2nd WIP I worked on was my Lizzie Kate ABC Christmas
Before


After


Unfortunately I didn't get much done on this one. It has just been one of those weeks and I worked yesterday.

I have a day off and going to try and spend most of it stitching. Not sure what I'm going to pull out for my 3rd WIP, but am thinking I should give an Ink Circles, since it is part of my April goals.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great job Bonnie, I find the 4-day rotation works well for me!!!

Vicki said...

Good progress on both of them. I haven't tried rotation stitching... I may give it a whirl.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress on these rotations!

Carla said...

Nice progress on both :)

Karen said...

Excellent progres on your HAED! Good luck with your rotation and I hope you had a great day off filled with lots of stitching! :)