Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Celtic banner and a new start

I managed to stay on rotation the past week. For the second round I decided to give my Celtic Banner some love

Before



After




Not a ton done, but not too bad!

On Sunday I started the Tuscan Farmhouse from Yiota's XStitch.


Not too bad for sleeping in and puttering around in my PJ's all day!

Tonight I have stitched nothing. I counted my WIPS in my WIP basket and stitching bag... 12! And guess what... None are calling me at all!!!
Hopefully it is just tonight and not a long term thing! No more new starts until I get at least something done!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Cole said...

Looks great!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Getting another row of alphabet done is great for Banner and a great new start B!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Good progress, Bonnie! I hope one of your WIPs sing out to you, soon!