Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fortunate Traveller #1

On May 1st I started Fortunate Traveller with Beatrice, Christin, and Dani

Here is where I'm at after 4 days of stitching




I am putting this away and going to work on something else for a few days. Yes, I am attempting a rotation again, just not sure what the "rules" will be yet.

Last night my SENS won game 4!  I actually got to attend the third game on Thursday.  Going to a playoff game (preferably the SENS) was on my bucket list :)

Here are a few pics from Sunday night








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Way to go Sens. But, stressful! Lets hope they finish it off quickly.

Cole said...

I love going to watch live hockey, a playoff game would be so fun! Glad you got to go :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow looking awesome Bonnie!

It was great to see you and Blair on the wkd.

geeky Heather said...

That's pretty good progress for only four days!!

sharine said...

Great new start:)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your WIP is looking great! We're pulling for the Red Wings (of course) but hockey playoffs are a lot if fun!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

The Fortunate Traveller was one of my favorite TWD's, well other than every other one I have stitched. It is a beautiful piece and I hope you have fun with it. Cheers