Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

IHSW - Post May 2013

This past weekend was another International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. It was also a long weekend in Canada :)
I didn't get much hermiting or stitching in. I decided to take a trip down to New York State. I haven't been on US soil since I was a kid and after finally getting my passport last summer I figured I might as well use it!
I went to Syracuse on Friday and stopped in at A Stitchers Garden. I didn't have a ton of time to look around (damn husband) but did get a few bent creek patterns and a pretty pair of scissors.




I did take my stitching with me, but not much was done. I also stitched on the holiday but again not much done. Here is my sampler Gameboard after this rotation




Hope you all have a great hermit weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you enjoyed the trip

sharine said...

Pretty scissors and great progress:)