To re-cap here were my goals from July
1) Finish ABC Christmas DONE
2) Stitch an Ornament DONE
3) While on holidays, spend at least a few hours cleaning up stash room
DONE - actually spend a couple of days
4) Decide on next WIP to be focal piece - Nope
So 3/4 isn't bad, especially since #3 was a big finish!
Now on to August
1) Stitch an ornament
2) Decide on ornament to stitch for November Retreat. Start if all materials are on hand
3) I have no idea... I probably should try to pick a focus piece again. I need to go through my WIPS and see what is closest to being done.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad