Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

TUSAL January 2014

How great is it to have TUSAL on January 1st!

This month hasn't been bad ort wise






Here is where my YTD was before




And here is all 2013 together




On January 1st I used to throw out the orts from the year. Last year I put in a glass ornament and LOVE IT. I wanted to do the same this year. Here is all my orts layer out and ready to be stuffed



Here is my 2013 ort ornament



It is laying on some wonderful fabric from Under the Sea. My new year start will be on it... More on that to come :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Zeb said...

I love your ornament! Where did you get it from?

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely ornament for 2013 to immortalize your stitching!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely orts for your ornament.