I still don't have a set rotation, but going to try for monthly goals or plans instead.
I thought if I actually get them done on paper, they might just stick :)
These are posted a little late, but have mostly been the plan since the first.
1) Ornament a month - I am planning to work on another from the Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings. I found some mushroom fabric that should work better.
2) Year in Chalk - I am planning to work on March. The goal is to get these done one month ahead. Its all kitted and ready to go.
3) Focus piece - Coffee Quaker - would like to see this done in February. This shouldn't be an issue if I stay focused on it.
4) After I finish Coffee, I would like to start the Long Dog mystery. I have decided on my fabric and thread, and have ordered the fabric (I need a fat half so couldn't work from stash). This is a 12 part series, and I would like to get 1 part done per month.
5) Next focus piece should be Cirque des Coeur. If I could just focus on this, I could finally get it done!