July wasn't a good stitching month for me. From a horrible cold at the end of June, to the heat, and also including the ornament from hell that ran off with my stitchy bug.
Lets see how I did...
1) ORNAMENT A MONTH - NOPE
- In fact the one I started totally stole my stitchy bug. I put that little bastard in UFO bin.
2) YEAR IN CHALK - August - YES
- This is did do. Its not laced as of this morning... but at least it is done
3) LONG DOG SAL - Long Dog Samplers Mystery - Sneek - NOPE
4) FOCUS WIP - Canada Sampler - NOPE
5) NEW START - Dutch Tile SAL - YES
- I started and got done Part 1 of the SAL. I am not behind two parts now, but that is okay!
|Dutch Tile SAL - Part 1|
Fingers crossed I have a better stitching month in August!