Hope all my Canadian readers had a wonderful Canada DAY!
1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
- This month I am picking one of the carolers from Christmas Chorus in Cross Stitch Favourites from a while back. This is designed from Durene Jones.
- August is up next
- Start and finish Part 5
- This month is time to show Canada Sampler some much needed love, and I thought this was the perfect month to do that.
- I will also try and get at least one more cactus done on the Prickly but Cute SAL
5) NEW START
- The new Peppermint Purple Dutch tile blackwork SAL has started. I would like to try to actually keep up with this one. Since it is smallish, this shouldn't be an issue!
- Every Monday give an ink circles pattern at least a little love.
- Use the hashtags #InkCirclesMonday in Instagram
- For more information, see April 2018 plans post