Lets see how I did do in September:
1) Ornament a month - KINDA
- I wanted to get caught up with ornaments, but that didn't happen
- I did get ONE down however, so I'm happy with that... especially since I even finished it!
|Polar Bear Ornament - Durene Jones|
- This is something I have been able to keep up with ! October was done early into the month. It still needs to be ironed and laced.
|Year in Chalk - October|
Hands on Design
Fabrics by Stephanie - 32ct linen slate
- I managed to get the 6th part done, and am working on the first tile on the 7th. I call this a win
|Dutch Tile SAL - Peppermint Purple/Lakeside Needlecraft|
- I really only stuck to the items above, so no other WIPS were really worked on. I did pull out Canada sampler for a bit, but it didn't hold my attention.
I have been doing some knitting as well this month. I actually finished my first pair of socks on the 30th! I can't wait to cast on my 2nd pair :)
I also participated in the charity KAL at my local store, and did a knitted knocker. This was the first time using DPN's.... not a fan.... not a fan.
I also have 2 shawls on the go... the ardent and the hitchhiker beyond.