Like many of us, I carried some WIPs into this year.
Here is what I have going into 2019 with their start dates
- Pre ‘17 - Buen Appetito (Charting Creations)
- Jan 1’17 - Canada Sampler (Stitchrovia)
- Feb 20’17 - Tapestry (Ink Circles)
- May 1’17 - Fantasy Triptych (TW)
- Jan 1’18 - Dragons of Sumatra (Ink Circles)
- Mar 6’18 - Sneek SAL (Long Dog Samplers)
- Mar 15’18 - Death by Cross Stitch (Long Dog Samplers)
- June 16’18 - Prickly but cute (Fuzzy Fox)
- Nov 10’18 - The Red and The Black I (Prairie Moon)
- Dec 26’18 - Dark Shards (Ink Circles)
- BLOG - Since starting a new job in January, I find I have less time to do the small things. This includes keeping up with my blog. I would like to continue though, but don't know a schedule yet. I will try to at least update monthly... but would LOVE to get back to weekly posts. Maybe I will find a happy medium?
- STARTS - This year I am not limiting myself to new starts. If I want to start, I'm going to start. Doesn't mean I am going to start all the things, but since stitching is my joy, I don't want to limit myself.
- I did do a January 1st new start with friends Christin, Becca, Dani, and Dale. This will be in my January update
- I am also going to take part in the peppermint purple SAL from Lakeside needlework. I can't wait to start it in early February
- Monthly ornament - I would like to still try and do an ornament a month