I know... shock face!
- May 5 - Got Coffee Quaker back from the framers. Very happy with how it looks!
- WIPS worked on. I feel like I worked on more, but don't have pictures to prove it.
- Zen Garden (HAED)
- May 3rd - Finished my Blue socks (vanilla pattern, fleegle heel, Alegeria Ming)
- May 5 - Finished my sockhead hat in Lizzie Anne Seaglass. As my LYS owner mentioned, I need to get a proper pic of this :)
- May 11 - My friend Trista and I went out for the day and stopped at a bunch of yarn shops that were participating in a yarn crawl. Highlights included talking to Rhichard Devrieze and holding a day old baby lamb!
- On May 21st I started my 2nd new job of 2019.... yes I know... CRAZY. I am back in public practice, and SO MUCH happier where I am now. So many factors lead me to switching jobs, but so happy I did