Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

WIP Parade 2020 - Peppermint Purple Blackwork SAL

*************************************************************************************
What can I say... its 2020
So, instead of trying to catch up from the spring, I'm doing another WIP Parade
*************************************************************************************

WIP PARADE 2020 



PROJECT NOTES:

Designer:Peppermint purple
Start Date:February 27, 2020 (re-start date)
Fabric:32ct white lugana 
Thread:Called for DMC

UPDATE:

When the designer Claire posted about a blackwork SAL I knew I was going to do it!  
I have managed to mostly stay up to date on this through the year, even with a restart due to fabric change.

This one should be done before the end of the year (so it doesn't have a number), but I still wanted to include it

Claire is doing another one for 2021... check out her website if you are interested!

No comments: