Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Small Update

Oh how I will beglad when Friday will be here as it means the end of tax season.

This will probably be the last chance to post before the weekend.

This month I did not get as much stitching time as I wanted, but when I did I worked on Kaleidoscope.

Ink Circles Kaleidocsope - April 27, 2010

This weekend I will be going to the Merchant market put on by the Cataraqui Guild in Kingston .  I am driving to Rebecca`s and then going with her.  Dani is helping out at the Knowledge and Needles booth and might come over with Christin to Rebecca`s in the evening.  I have been looking forward to some real stitching time all month!

Hopefully I will have a better progress picture next week!!

EDIT:
On a side note, I have decided to sell Regal products again.  If you are in my area and are interested in a Catalogue, let me know




4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh have fun Bonnie. I wish I could go but we just got home to Ottawa yesterday. Will I see you at Dani's the next weekend?

Karan said...

Kaleidoscope is growing nicely. Have a great time this weekend. :0)

AnnMcD said...

You are going to have so much fun doing the colour on that piece when you finish the black!
Bring me a catalogue on Saturday!
See you then...did you have a good birthday? I am always late for stuff like that...must be my advanced age!!!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!