Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apples

My CGA is already keeping my EXTREAMLY busy, so unfortunately, I haven't done much stitching.
I did finish an ornament though... not the greatest picture.

'Tis Green
Designed by Lori Markovic (La-D-Da)
Stitched with Sampler Threads - Claret

On Sunday, I did take a couple of hours to go apple picking with my friend Amy and her family.
The phothunt for this week is "School".  I was planning on using a picture of my school books, but decided to go on a different angle and use a picture from Sunday.  What a better way to get an apple for a teachers desk, then to pick it yourself :)

Here are a few of the pics I took.



Hope everone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Love your ornament - really nice colour you chose. Thanks for sharing the apple pics-too cute!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I love the pic in the wagon with the basket of apples. What memories. Your ornament looks fantastic, way to go girl.
Be always in stitches.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great stitching and finishing job Bonnie!

Looks like you had fun apple picking!

Marcy said...

I haven't been apple picking in years -- it was always such fun. Love the baby in the basket pic -- too cute!