Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update + Wordless Wednesday

Where does the time go?  I know I have not posted in a while, but didn't realize how long.

Since my last post, I had a stitchy labour day weekend, and have managed to get some stitching in.  I have started a correspondance course to hopefully get me further in my career.  The program is from the Certified Genearl Accountants, and it should take me about 8 years to finish.  What fun!!

I had thought about following TN Chick and post some photos once a week.  I need to use my camera more often so I can improve on them.  I will probably miss a lot and I don't know what day I will post them on, but I thought what the heck.. something to try :)

So for the week of Sept 11'10 the theme is Anniversary.
As I mentined last post I celebrated my 5th Anniversary with my hubby.
Here is a pic of the flowers he sent me to work.

Anniversary flowers - taken on IPhone 4G

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

it's always fun to see what others take photos of. Your flowers are beautiful.
Be always in stitches.