Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Adventures in dog-sitting - pre pickup

What the heck was I thinking???
I have wanted a dog for a while now, but have never had one (other than as a baby, but really doesn't count)

About a week ago, I ran into a lady who runs a pet store in the front part of the building I work in.  She also breeds miniature bull terriers.  Well one thing lead to another, and I agreed to dog-sit one of the puppies who will be with her until February, then off to his forever home.

This is a picture of my little captive, who for now is going to be called Peru.  He was born Sept 16, so that makes him 7 weeks old as of yesterday.
I just hope this little guy and my "boys" get along okay at least!  To help in this, Peru will be staying at the pet store with mom and auntie Chloe during the day, and he will be crated at night.

Although I am a little nervous about this, I am also excited!

This weekend brings cleaning a basement to start renovations and my last CGA assignment of the semester.
I am going to try and keep up with my post/day over the weekend, but it could be my breaking point!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pup.
Good luck with the basement cleanup and the blog posting. I will check up with the progress on he blog positngs on Monday.
Clare

Carolyn NC said...

What a cutie pie!

Karan said...

Enjoy the puppy sitting - he looks a sweetheart. Hope the basement clearing goes well. :0)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww he's adorable!