Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stitching update + use your common sense! ;) (Nov4)

Well according to the website I get crazy holidays from, I have 3 choices for today:


Use Your Common Sense Day

Today would have been a good day for me to use the common sense one, but in order to save my marriage, I will choose not to... LONG STORY!!!  I will however share a couple of pictures with you (taken from another blog).  Hopefully all of you have more common sense than these people!




The other two don't really interest me, but ladies, if you can use it to get a night off from cooking dinner... USE IT! lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night on the ride home from work, hubby mentioned that he wanted to spare in the local bar dart league.  We used to play for this league, but politics wrecked it for me.  I said fine, go ahead and play, but I'm talking the might off too, so don't expect the dishes put away, etc.  He said no problem. 
After he left, I settled in for a night of TV and stitching on Paradigm Lost.  Well the TV was on, but not much stitching was done.  I was good and put the laptop away, but the iphone called to me for a bit.  I ended up playing angry birds more than stitching.  Oh well.  I did post a pic on my facebook before I started, but didn't take an after pic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this morning at around 11:30am I am taking an hour off from work to get my hair done.  I have not had my hair cut in at least 2 months.  I am currently without a hairdresser and usually just go to the chain in Zellers for a hair cut.  A couple of weeks ago, my co-worker got a new hair cut and gave me her $20 off referral coupon.  I called the next day and booked with the same girl. I figure hey, the cut will now only cost me approx $15.

Here is the new do
I think I like it, - low maintenance and a little different

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! It looks great! I'm going to get my blonde blonded again this weekend...curse advancing age and darkening hair!

Christine :)

Karan said...

Lovely hair style. :0)

Dani - tkdchick said...

love the new haircut!