Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Puppy sitting Day 3

Well it is almost the end of the day and time for bed.  This post is going to be really short since I don't have the energy to download pictures.
The basement, kitchen, bathroom, and living room are about 95% clean.  I think I have done at least 4 loads of laundry today and also put a punch of stuff in our shed out back.
I have also had a short visit with my dad and played with the puppy.
I don't think I have had a busy day like this in a really long time, and don't plan on it any time soon!  I still have a little bit of work on my assignment, but can do that tomorrow night when I hope my mind is a little clearer!
I have a feeling this is going to be a busy week.  We have the puppy until Friday morning and I still have to pack and fiqure out something to take (food wise) for the retreat this weekend. 
I did attempt to stich today, think I got a whole 5 stitches in!  When i did get a bit to sit down and relax, I played words with friends (Scrabble) with Dani and her other half on my iphone and also tried to get some higher scores on angry birds, also for the iphone.
On that note, I think I am headed to bed.  Hopefully my post tomorrow will include some pics I took tonight of "Peru".
Night All!

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow you sure are busy. Good luck with your assignment.
Be always in stitches.

Karan said...

Sounds like a busy but very productive time. Best of Luck for finishing the assignment. :0)