Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Dance x2

Last night around 10:30pm I finished Cirque des Cercles!

Here are a couple of pics.  I still have to put my name on, just trying to figure out a good spot.

Cirque des Cercles - Ink Circles
32ct Lemon Drop
Carries Creations - Epiphany

Close up of Epiphany


On the weekend I attended my first outing with the Northumberland Photography Club.  Unfortunately I think i got too much sun, and ended up leaving before the astronomy part.  I did get some neat pictures of the old cemetery, and I will post some pictures of that soon.


12 comments:

Rebel In Ontario said...

WOOL HOOP! Looks beautiful...can't wait to see it in person.

Beatrice said...

AWESOME ! congrats...it's beautiful. Love the colour!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wool Hoop!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Wow, it's gorgeous Bonnie! Congrats on a beautiful finish. I hope to see it in person sometime soon.

Joysze said...

YAY Bonnie. Congrats on the gorgeous finish!!!!! :D

Annie Bee said...

That is just gorgeous. Congratulations on your finish.

Karen said...

Gorgeous finish! Congrats!

mdgtjulie said...

Huge grats on your finish. I know CdC isn't for the faint of heart. It's gorgeous Bonnie. And the color you used is beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you start next!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

way to go Bonnie, it is just beautiful.
Be always in stitches

Anna van Schurman said...

Fabulous.

Rachel said...

It's very beautiful! I absolutely love the color! :)

The Maiden said...

WOW!!!! amazing finish. Cannot wait to see what is next!