Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Harvest Festival

September 19th was the annual Harvest Festival in downtown Cobourg.  The main downtown street gets blocked off, it it turns into a big farmers market at one end, and a chili cookoff at the other.
This year, the weather was AMAZING! so I decided to go down and see what I could find.

Below are some pics I took of the day.

Early morning setting up

Early morning looking down the main street



My favorite candy of all time
Maple candies YUM!!

Love sunflowers

So colourful!

Our town crier (Tom)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love fall festivals! They're always so colourful. Yours looks like it was great.

Stitchabilities said...

Brill I love these sorts of events. Everything looks so vibrant

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great shots Bonnie!

Bea said...

I love farmers' markets and this looked like a really good one. You took some great photos.

Kerry said...

Sunflowers and maple candy my all time favourite things as well that is after stitching of course!!!