Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

En-lightened cottage

On friday night I headed to Nicole's cottage for some stitching R&R.  I arrived around 8pm and set up my area.  My footstool comes in handy again! lol

I decided to work on Cirque des carreux on the weekend.

On saturday, the other girls learned how to make these adorable papers books.  I also showed a few people how to do scissor fobs.

Here a few pics of the girls ddoing the paper crafts

Getting ready to make the paper books
Helen the lovely instructor, Theresa looking on
Nicole doing hers
Helen and Theresa making theirs
This is the one that Helen made for Nicole's birthday.
There are little pocets in the end of each page where you
can stuff little things :)
 Sherry, Suzanne and I just looked on while the others made their books. 

Sherry working on a wedding sampler
I just love Suzannes little stitching case

After pics inside, I decided to take a few  pictures of the beautiful outside.

Looking out from deck at the back of the cottage.

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I would not want to go home. What a fun weekend.
Be always in stitches.

Joysze said...

Oooooh, looks like loads of fun. :D