Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 08-Nov-2011

I noticed this on Dee's Blog yesterday and it actually comes from the simple woman's daybook.  These answers get answered every Tuesday I guess....

The answers are actually from yesterday but I didn't get a chance to post until this morning.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Overcast and grey

I am thinking... about the assignment I need to complete tonight

I am thankful... I have managed to stay away today

I am wearing...
work clothes - beige pants, brown shirt

I am creating... a spreadsheet for my boss

I am going... crazy

I am wondering...why didn't I work on my assignment on Sunday, even though I wasn't feel well

I am reading... GL reports for the spreadsheet

I am hoping... I get my assignment done before 10pm tonight, and don't have to stay up until midnight

I am looking forward to... RETREAT on friday!!

I am hearing... Star 93.3 (cobourg)

Around the house... I'm at work

I am pondering... getting back to work

One of my favorite things... mincemeat tarts - I just got once from this little bake shop in town.  yum!

A few plans for the rest of the week: A FEW??  I WISH!! Tonight is assignment, tomorrow is photography course, Thursday is fancy dinner for work, then thank the baby Jesus I am off Friday and headed to retreat

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I hope this isn't me tonight!

1 comment:

Rebel In Ontario said...

Love the picture...some days I need that at work in the late afternoon, and early evening. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!