Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wipocalypse 2012 list

I can't believe it is the 14th of December already!
I have been procrastinating a bit as to my list, but thought I should get it done

So, here is my list.  These are not in any order except for the first one.  Also, these pics are what the finised product should will look like when done.  I will post progress on each in the new year, since I plan to work on a bunch of these WIPS over the next couple of weeks.

Main focus for the start of 2012 - 4 Seasons Mandalas by Ink Circles

Fish City - started around 5 years ago

The bramble and the rose - Ink Cirlces

Fireweed - Ink Circles

Magnificiant Dragon - also known as Blair's stupid dragon

The Castle - Teresa Wentzler

Sabrina - Mirabilia

Magic Evening - Heaven and Earth

I am sure I am missing something, but will add to this list if I discover anything.

9 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You go girl.
Be always in stitches.

Measi said...

Wonderful list! We share a lot of the same designers on ours, although our lists are completely different.

Joysze said...

Great list, Bonnie. Looking forward to the WIPs next year. :D

Jennifer M. said...

Sending you a huge GOOD LUCK on those! Those are some big projects you have chosen. That HAED alone would probably take me 5 years to finish. LOL

I look forward to watching your progress next year. :)

Jen

Franny said...

Are you planning on sleeping this year? That is a lot of large projects to finish. I will look forward to seeing your photos. See you in January

AnnMcD said...

I noticed that you did not post pictures of your progress on each of these!
See you tomorrow!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's a a lot ob big projects for 2012!!!!!

Beatrice said...

Hmmmm a bit of stitching to do.
I should go through mine too.
You have some wonderful ones there.
SAL will be fun.

Lynn said...

That's a pretty extensive list! Lots of beautiful projects too. I think I'm going to pass on the 4 Season Mandela.
I think Bramble is my favourite out of your picks. It's so pretty!