Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WIPs given some love

Ever since I finished CdCx, I haven't been able to settle in one project.  I did pull out Blair's dragon but that didn't last long.
Next I worked on Fish City. 
Fish City before love
Fish city after love
On Sunday I was having a really rough day.... felt crappy and couldn't settle on doing anything.  I pulled out Bramble and Rose for a bit.  I don't have a before pic.  Thought I had one, so didn't take one before I started.  Looks like I haven't taken a pic of this since APRIL!!  So, here is Bramble after the love
Bramble after weekend love
On saturday I drove out to my favorite LNS, Knowledge and Needles.  Ann had emailed me to tell me her 40ct Linen had come in.  I have decided to do my January start, The Four Seasons Mandalas, on 40ct.  This will be the first time I have stitched on 40ct other than trying Dani's at retreat.

6 comments:

Nicole M said...

Your a brave girl to tackle 40 ct. Though I bet the finished peice will be stunning.

Kathy A. said...

Love Fish City. Poor Blair - no dragon.
40 count - are you crazy?
Miss you.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I thought I stitched alot.....wow
Be always in stitches.

Cathy said...

Great progress on Fish City!

Joysze said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. :(

Fish City and Bramble are both looking so nice. :D

Unknown said...

Fish City would look great in a nursery ;-) Work on that will ya! :-)