Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 2012 IHSW + Pre retreat

If you haven't been over to Joysze's blog , this weekend is the first Internation Hermit and Stitch Weekend.

I hemmed and hawed about signing up sine I won't actually be alone, but after talking to Dani, whom is signing up, and whom I will be with on the weekend, I decided to go ahead and sign up.

IHSW

Speaking of the weekend, I am off to the January retreat.  With work and school, I really need a nice relaxing weekend with no major "life" distractions.

What do you have going on this weekend?

3 comments:

Joysze said...

Good for you!! I'm glad you did. :D have a great stitchy weekend. :D

Lesleyanne said...

Have a great weekend.

Bea said...

You should be well into your weekend now. Have a wonderful time and come home destressed!

Winter looks wonderful - I love the colours.