Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

stress relief due to winter?

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I had a reading and assignment weekend.  After dinner Saturday, I pulled out my winter mandala for some stress relief.

I did the same Sunday morning and Sunday night after dinner again.

Unfortunately last night, I did not any stitching done.  Tonight when I got home from work, I went right to bed to try and kill a headache.  After getting up I did some laundry and finished up one assignment question. 

Here is where I am as of tonight... finally some colour getting added :)
Full Winter Mandala

Close up of bottom right corner - COLOUR!
Well that is it for tonight... I am going to stitch for an hour and then back to bed.
Thank goodness I am off for some major stress relief this weekend... :)

7 comments:

Patches said...

It's looking lovely. This is on my eventually list.

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Love, love, love the colors! Looks like something I'd like to stitch.
Cathy

Rachael G said...

Looks fab!!

Lynn said...

It's coming along nicely Bonnie! Are you using DMC with this one?

Joysze said...

It's coming along beautifully, Bonnie.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous colours. great progress :D

Cole said...

Looking really good!