Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter day 2 + new challenge

Yesterday I had intentions to stay at work and then walk over to my Photo Club Meeting.  By 3pm I was tired, and just wanted to go home.

I ordered hubby and I pizza to pick up and went home at 5.  After working on my blog and a bit of course work (not as much as I should have), I worked on my 4 seasons mandalas.
Here is where I got to before going to bed last night

Winter as of December 2'12

Last night before bed I looked through a few blogs and noticed Daffycat had a great summary on some SAL's and challenges going on in 2012.  There was one on her list that I had not heard about before, so thought I should check it out.

From Daffycat's Blog:
Finally, we have Becky's BAP Challenge. This is a project to stitch between January 1st and December 31st of 2012. The project must be at least 10 x 12 and not a current WIP. There is a prize to be given away (a $100 GC) drawn from those that finish their project. This challenge is a post-any-time but does need to be updated when there is progress.

If you are stitching on a smaller fabric count, you just need to follow the "at least 175x200 stitch count" rule.
I was happy to see that the 4 mandalas together fit in this category and I have joined the challenge!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Glad you were able to head home and relax, sometimes my body is better at telling me to chill than my head :)
Your Mandala is looking great, and thanks for the info, I am heading over to our dear Daffycat's right now to check it all out.
Hugs
Ma

Dani - tkdchick said...

I find it takes a few days to get back into the swing of things. Oh yum pizza!

Winter is looking great!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress - good luck on the challenges

Kathy A. said...

Lookking good girl. Yep, another BAP!