Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

WIPocalypse reminder + PV

Today is a reading day.

I am behind in my readings and need to stop procrastinating and just do it.
Taking a little break for tea (pumpkin chai... yum) and looking at a few blogs

I wanted to remind you all as well that the sign up for the WIPocalypse will be closing soon.
Per Measi's post:
"The final deadline for registering for the WIPocalypse is January 15, 2012 (11:59 U.S. Eastern Time).    If you’ve missed the deadline, you’re welcome to stitch with us in spirit and share your progress, but I won’t be adding any more official participants after that deadline.

Well tea is ready and it is already after 1pm.  I should get to my readings and figure out how to do present value on my new calculator ($40!... think of all the stash I could have bought with that)

I am hoping to relax after dinner and do some more stitching on my winter mandala.
Tomorrow is assignment 1 day.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

You must get your reading done so you can enjoy guilt free stitching!!