Monday, March 26, 2012
On Friday Sharine of Charbella Stitching awarded me and two other with the Liebster award.
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I have decided to pass the award on to:
Adventures in Everyday Life
The Whispers of Autumn
1) when I was younger I thought about becoming a flower arranger
2) I wanted to be a teacher as well when I was younger. I had a little school set up in my parents basement and used to torment my brother with it lol
3) My bridesmaids got me to take a wedding picture coming out of a porta potty. I also got a shot with my family cat buster.
4) I fell in love with my now husband the moment I saw him. It was leaving a class room in college and he was wearing a Boston Bruins jersey. Still remember where the room was too.
5) A few of my readers know this, but I can't think of anything else. I surprised my hubby with the theme from Star Wars as our recessional at our wedding.