Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Photohunt - Bling


I had all intentions of participating in the photohunt this year.  I thought after I took my photography class I would be taking a ton more pics and they would be better quality to show you.
Well....... none of that happened (well expect for the course)
So I decided to go through some pics and get caught up and see how it goes.


The theme for January 7th was Bling

This pic was taken in the summer of 2011 when Dani and I plus our other halfs went to Quebec City.  This was one of the street dancers that would move when you gave them money.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOVE THE DANCER OUTFIT!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great colours in that shot!

sharine said...

Great outfit! I passed on the Liebster award to you. For more info here- http://www.charbellastitching.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/faery-tales-and-award.html