Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

IHSW November Post report

Friday night I worked on an ornament.

Saturday I went Christmas shopping and did a little bit of stitching in the evening

Sunday I didn't end up going to the parade, I decided to stay home and stitch.

During the weekend I did manage to finish the ornament I was working on, but can't share it yet.  I need to finish finish it and have in the mail by the 10th of December.

Instead of working on Dragon, I decided to start another small on Sunday.  I wanted something easy to stitch while I watched some movies on netflix.

I also worked on it last night.  This I can actually share!

Little House Needleworks - Snow White

6 comments:

Bea said...

That's a great start Bonnie. Love the fabric.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's working up pretty quicky!!!!

sharine said...

Great new start:)

Cathy said...

Ooooh, Snow White! I did that one too, and love it! It's on display all of January in my house.
Cathy

Unknown said...

Great fabric choice. Looks beautiful

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :)