Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

IHSW November - Pre Post

It is the 3rd weekend of the month starting tonight... this means it is another weekend for:

International Hermit & Stitch Weekend

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get as much stitching in as I had hoped.

Saturday morning I am off to Peterborough again to do some Christmas shopping (Still i shock i'm doing this before December) and then I am hoping to go the the Cobourg Santa Clause parade on Sunday.

Anyway, I do have an ornament I need to work on (can't share yet) and I plan to work on the stupid dragon when I can.  Here is a before pic of the dragon.... hopefully I will see some progress Sunday night!

Dragon - as of Nov 10'12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Santa Claus parade is a good reason to miss out on some stitching time. Have a great time. :-)

Faith... said...

What a beautiful dragon!