Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 Orts + January 2013 TUSAL

I realized today that I never posted the final Orts for 2012
Well here they are!

Frog on Dec 31:


Orts Dec 31:


All the 2012 Orts on Dec 31:


The last few years I have just thrown the Orts in the garbage on the first. I often wonder if I should actually do something with them and then I noticed some people put them in ornaments. I actually had some plain glass ornaments around so thought I would give it a try! Here are the 2012 ORTS ready for next years tree:


Today is also the first TUSAL for 2013!

Froggy for the first part of January (not too bad if I don't say so myself):



The 2013 Orts to date:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love your idea for putting them in a glass ball. Maybe you can stick the year on there somehow and make this an annual tradition. It would be kinda neat to see how your ORTs look from year to year.

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done! The ORT ornament looks great!

Bea said...

Your ORTs look great - you've done really well for only 11 days!

Faith... said...

You collected quite a bit of orts for 2012! Love your ORTament :)